Thursday, July 26, 2012

Quick Review

My Computer crashed recently and while I had a back-up it was only updated last February.  So I will do a quick re-cap of all the pictures I lost, and what has happened.

- Kyren turned 12! and is in young women's, crazy

-  Wrote a play for the 1st-3rd graders and helped choreograph.  Aurora was Momma bear and Olivia was a 12 dancing princess.  Brooke actually was able to be a dancing princess last minute, and she's only Kindergarten, since one pulled out of the show 1 week before the performance but Brooke had been at all the practices so she was put in.

-  Easter was fun and for once one of my little toddlers really got into it.  Laine was running all over the yard picking up eggs.

-  Had a complete melt down weekend end of April.  In a 48 hour time...
     1.  Our car broke down at the store, after being completely filled to the brim with groceries
     2.  Our kitchen sink clogged beyond our repairing abilities
     3.  The water then leaked into our basement and we had to cut out a 6x10 ft area in the ceiling
     4.  Our vacuum broke
     5.  Dishwasher broke as well

-  Luckily I have a handy husband and he was able to fix the vacuum and dishwasher, had to pay for a plumber, after 3 breakdowns and 2 tows to the mechanic we got a new car, and we still have a hole in our ceiling.

-  Dealt with lice, not once but twice.  1st time I tried a olive oil treatment that took 3 weeks and 7 applications of the olive oil, which had to be left on the head for 8 hrs.  Second time I cried a bunch, because the first time was so exhausting, and then spent the money for a natural lice killer that worked wonders for many I know.  It was worth it!

And that is when my hard drive decided it lived a long enough life and was ready to quit.   We ended up getting a new computer but hope to fix the old one for the kids to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment