Thursday, July 26, 2012

Charming Charlie


After Deianeira introduced me to this store I started introducing others.  If you ever need an accessory this is your store.  The not only do they carry every kind of accessory: purse, shoes, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, etc., they also color code it all and have great pricing.  In a 2 week time I went to this store 3 times.  One time was with Melinda


We looked a bunch, since the store is big, and didn't really find anything to get until we reached the clearance section and we were stuck.  We were able to find earring and necklace sets for only $6, and much much more.

I had a real hard time deciding on anything since I am not good at imagining what I have and what will look good.  At one point Melinda said she would not let me leave until I bought something.  In the end I spent more then she did.  But I love what I got and had so much fun with just the 2 of us.



1 comment:

  1. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad we were able to spend so much time together! Also fun to see some blog posts again, although you are way ahead of me! At some point I'll get to the posts from the trip!

    ReplyDelete