Thursday, July 26, 2012

Deianeira Came for a Visit

So, every summer since she was 9 Deia has come to stay for 1-3 weeks.  This year was just as fun and exciting and we had a blast together.  I'm still trying to get use to taking pictures so I unfortunately don't have any of her visit, but here's what we did...

-  Had a great sister day.  Started with Smash burger, went to Hot Topic and purchased a doctor hooves pony t-shirt for deia, talk about giddy, read books at barnes and noble, and she introduced me to a lovely little store called Charming Charlie.

-  Deia was here during my second lice breakdown and not only got to be treated as well but spent 2 hours picking through my hair and helped me spend 3 days deep cleaning my house to get ready for guests.

-  Spent a lot of time at goodwill and DI getting stuff for her cosplay.

-  She babysat for one night while Jason and I went to a hotel, hence all the shopping for her cosplay, + $50

-  Took her to Sedona for the day and once again made her sick with too much time in the heat.  She tries to deny that she gets heat exhaustion but this isn't the first time.

-  And best of all just had fun acting goofy, being silly and enjoying each others company.

One of our trips to DI included Melinda so here's one picture

No comments:

Post a Comment