Monday, February 27, 2012

Valentines

Our Valentine's day came and went like most of our Valentine's days do.

Our kids woke up to a table covered in chocolate hearts and a marshmallow heart for each of them. I have tried to make their cards in the past because it was always cheaper but this year I'm lucky if I get anything done with this morning sickness so I decided to buy them this year. Oh My Goodness! Cards are expensive, especially when you have to buy 7 of them. Now I know why I always made them. But I do think they enjoyed the store bought cards for once.

After they stuffed themselves with their candy we had waffles with Strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast. Something I normally love and can't wait to have, but the smell put me off.

I did their hair in what seems to be our new traditional Valentine's day hair style. I tried this out for the first time last year and they loved it so much that this year they insisted on it again. Since they had their hair cut though I was only able to do half their hair instead of the whole head, but it still worked out and they were happy.

I know that I wanted to plan something good for dinner as well but all I can remember now is laying in bed the rest of the day. Jason and I split our Valentines and Anniversary so that I do Valentines and he does anniversary. Since I couldn't do a thing I gave him a coupon for when I'm not sick. I'm so pathetic though, I couldn't even make him an actual coupon, it's an imaginary coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment