Tuesday, November 15, 2011


So, I finally did it. I promised a certain sister-in-law that I would join the blogging world if she joined a competition that our family was doing. That was about 5 months ago but I never said when I would do it. The funny thing is that i actually made this blog up probably over a month ago. This is exactly why I stayed away for so long, I just don't know how much I'll update, and then I'll be one of those that people say, "why don't you update your blog already!" You may not say it but I know your thinking it, because I think it too. So once again here it is. I know most people don't read these and just look at pictures so here's a picture that has nothing to do with what I'm taking about.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad to see you guys finally have a blog...not matter how often you update it, it will be fun to see some updates from you guys!

    ReplyDelete